I hope you love your purchases as much as I have loved putting them together, but I understand sometimes the size might not be right or the item is not what you hoped for.
I will gladly provide you with an exchange, store credit or refund provided you follow the return conditions as set out below.
To be eligible for an exchange or store credit:
* Your item(s) must be unused, unworn (if applicable), with all tags and original packaging still intact and in saleable condition;
* Not be a sale item; and
* Your returns request must be submitted via email within 7 days of receipt of your order.
Upon receipt, your return request will be reviewed and if approved, will provide details on how you can return your items. Note that you should:
* Package your item(s) appropriately to ensure they will not be damaged in transit (any damage during transit will be your responsibility as we are unable to accept returns for items that arrive damaged); and
* Use a tracked service with insurance, as we are unable to accept liability for return parcels not received by us.
Once your return is received, it will be processed within 10 business days.
You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the returned item(s) and any exchange items. A $9.95 reshipping fee will be applicable in the event you would like an exchange.
Please note that we DO NOT provide refunds for change of mind, or other similar circumstances that do not require a refund under the Australian Consumer Law.
To be eligible for a refund:
If required in accordance with the consumer guarantees contained in the Australian Consumer Law, I will gladly provide a refund (or exchange or credit note) and any return shipping will be at our cost.
For clarity, we note that the following situations will generally NOT give rise to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law:
(1) your parcel delivery being delayed by our shipping provider and/or your parcel arriving after the date you required it;
(2) an item you receive is a different colour in person to what it appears to be on your computer or mobile phone screen (excepting cases where the item is in fact incorrect - for example, receiving a blue version of a blanket instead of the pink version); or
(3) you change your mind about the item or the item doesn't fit or look the way you anticipated (excepting situations where the item is actually faulty of course).
If you believe you are entitled to a refund under Australian Consumer Law please contact us at email@example.com and I will work with you to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Address will be supplied to you once return is approved.
The following items CANNOT be returned or exchanged:
I take extra care in packing all your beautiful orders and make sure everything is sent in perfect condition. If the item is defective, damaged, faulty or simply the wrong item, please inspect your order upon receiving it and contact me immediately so that I can evaluate the issue.
For returns and any further enquiries, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org